Help lead the change
The CMA’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) is a forum for members to ask questions, vote on bylaw changes and hear from both our outgoing and incoming presidents. Register here to join us on Sunday, Aug. 21. Read our annual report to learn more about what we’re doing for and with physicians.
At the recent meeting of the Council of the Federation, CMA President Dr. Katharine Smart met with premiers to call for national action on the health workforce crisis. One step in the right direction – pan-Canadian licensure.
- ‘If I had been somebody else, a different culture, a different colour, it would not have happened’: The CMA responds to the recent Senate report on forced and coerced sterilization.?
- What physicians need to know about the efficacy of Paxlovid against COVID-19 – and the risk of rebound.?
- What the CMA has been doing for and with physicians in the first half of 2022 to push for system reform, support a workforce in crisis and promote clinical excellence.
- In case you missed it: Listen to the Sound Mind podcast on the ‘Great Resignation’ in medicine.?
- The health risks of the ‘infodemic’ are real. Dr. Katharine Smart shared a physician’s perspective at Collision, one of the highest-profile events in tech.?
Lend your voice to our work to build a better health future
View the latest from Boldly
Sharing ideas and initiatives that are shaping the future of health